Nominations are now open for the St. Rita 2019-2020 PTO Board, and we need you! All parents of the school are members of the Parent Teacher Organization. As your representatives, the board members organize and implement annual activities that create life-long memories for our children. Their efforts also offset tuition while providing educational and environmental enhancements on both the east and the west campuses.
Serving on the Board is your opportunity to provide valuable input on issues impacting the school and to meet other parents in the St. Rita community. This year board positions have been updated for more opportunities to get involved. Please take a few minutes to nominate parents whose talents and willingness to serve would make them an asset to the Board. This includes you! Please don’t be shy; nominate yourself for a position. It is an experience that is both rewarding and fun.
Please feel free to contact any of the current Board members if you any have questions about their positions. The deadline for nominations is on Monday, March 18, 2019 at 3 p.m. Use the form below to submit your nominations or return the form in the family envelope to the school office.
Thank you for your participation in the nomination process.
The Nomination Committee
Rochelle Siegrist – Vice President
Jen Crane – Room Parent Chair
Daniela Barragan – Community Liaison Chair
Wendy Watson – Community Liaison Chair
Stefania Bauer – General Member
A few things to consider as you fill out this form:
- You do not need to complete the entire form – you are welcome to nominate just one or two individuals.
- Board members are elected to serve one year (2 years for Fundraising Event Committee Chairs).
- Board members must attend monthly board meetings held during the school year.
The purposes of the PTO Board are to:
- Promote goodwill, open communication and cooperation between and among parents, faculty, administration, and parish.
- Help build and enhance the faith community of the school and parish.
- Raise funds for the school.
- Lobby for programs/services that has a positive impact on the school and its students.
- Provide support for the Principal as the administrator of the school program.