Individual photos of every student, teacher and staff for yearbook and student I.D. cards will be taken on Friday, September 20th. Here are some FAQs that can help answer any questions you may have regarding School Picture Day.
- What do students wear?
- When will we receive our picture day order forms?
Order forms and schedules will be delivered to your school two weeks before picture day. For your convenience, all order forms will be sorted for easy distribution to your staff and students.
- Will all students and staff be photographed?
Yes, on picture day we will photograph all students AND staff for yearbook and class pictures purposes. All staff will receive a complimentary portrait package and staff picture. All teachers will also receive a complimentary individual class picture.
- What if a student or staff member is absent on picture day?
Make-up day is scheduled approximately three weeks after original picture day to photograph any absent and/or new students and staff.
- Do students need to pay before being photographed?
No money is due on picture day.
- How do parents order their students’ pictures?
Students will receive a proof order form about a week after picture day with order instructions. Parents may return their proof order form directly to the school or place their order online at www.schoolportraitsonline.com.
- What if the parent misses the due date to turn in their order?
Late orders are accepted; however a late fee may apply. Parents may place their order online at www.schoolportraitsonline.com.