Check your email! This year we will be using VolunteerSpot, a time-saving online coordination tool, to help us organize all of our upcoming activities. Today, families will begin receiving their invitation to sign up for Safety Duty. The email will include a link to choose your spots. The process can be completed in two easy steps: 1) Click the clipboard to sign up and 2) Click the Red Confirm button to complete. You will receive an email confirming your spot(s). You will be able to login at anytime to update your spot(s). And you will also receive a reminder email, 2 days prior to your assignment.
Links to sign up for other Safety Hour spots, as well as other activities throughout the year, will also be available here on the website. Please remember to use the Household Email Address we have on file to login. If you have any questions about the new system, please do not call the office, instead email email@example.com for support. Thanks for making a difference!
Please note the following rules for fulfilling your Safety Duty hours.
- At the end of your assignment, you must must initial the safety duty sheet in the office to ensure that your time credit is applied.
- Once you have signed up for a Safety Duty assignment you are solely responsible for completing it. If for any reason, you can not fulfill your assignment(s) you are responsible for logging into Volunteer Spot and deleting the assignment(s) to free up the space.
- You are also repsonsible for finding a subsitute. The substitute will be responsible for logging into Volunteer Spot and signing up for the spot to ensure their time credit is applied.
- Parents are required to do 4 hours per child.
- Parents will be charged a $30 no show fee for any missed assignment.